How a yoga practice benefits you:
– Work around existing injuries to strengthen
– Aids in treatment of anxiety and depression
– Feel more comfortable in your skin
– Cultivate mindfulness
– Increase awareness thereby decrease obsessive thinking about things such as food & body image
– Awareness and mindfulness creates a detachment from the negative voices in your head
– Love yourself and your body just as it is, then create change
– Listen to your true authentic self and what your true authentic self wants
Your yoga practice is unique to you. Whether it is a rigorous practice, prenatal, or restorative, I will work with you to create a customized practice to meet your needs. We will focus on alignment, building strength as well as increasing flexibility, injury prevention and recovery, and integrating yoga into your life in a way that works for YOU.
For more information and rates, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Yoga Instructor – 200 Hour, Yoga Alliance
Certified Prenatal Yoga Instructor
Anusara Immersion Program – 108 hour